Today we’d like to introduce you to Clay Sellers.
Thanks for sharing your story with us Clay. So, let’s start at the beginning and we can move on from there.
I was on Facebook and one of my friends posted an awesome video of these guys playing “Bubble Soccer”. It looked like so much fun! I started to Googling bubble soccer and ran across Knockerball USA. When I found out I could start this as a business and, at the time, would be the first person in San Diego, I was all in.
Since that time, it’s been a fun part time “side hustle” of mine. I’ve had over 1200 people play Knockerball from La Jolla to San Luis Obispo. I’m now starting to concentrate more on my business and hope to make it a full time job.
I’m currently looking for a location to call a permanent home but will still be offering mobile services.
Overall, has it been relatively smooth? If not, what were some of the struggles along the way?
For the most part it’s been smooth. However, there were some things that I was not aware of when I started this business. These unexpected areas of the business make it a little more challenging but it’s still just as fun. The hard work is worth it when you see and hear all the laughter and fun people have when playing this game.
Knockerball Socal – what should we know? What do you guys do best? What sets you apart from the competition?
We specialize in providing unique, safe, fun recreational activities (Knockerball – Bubble Soccer) for special events such as birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, team building, corporate outings, festivals, and fundraisers.
We want to see people smile, hear them laugh, and watch them have a good time.
What is “success” or “successful” for you?
Not to sound cliché but, “Success is a journey, not a destination”. I’m coming to find this our more and more lately. I’m having A LOT of fun in this business. I enjoy watching people have fun and be happy. When I can provide that, I feel that I’m successful.
- 6 – KB Package = $250 (Includes set up, safety review, facilitation of games, breakdown)
- 8 – KB Package = $300 (Includes set up, safety review, facilitation of games, breakdown)
- 10 – KB Package = $350 (Includes set up, safety review, facilitation of games, breakdown)
- Packages are for 90 minutes (15 min. safety review, 75 min. of play time.
- Custom packages available to fit any need.
- Website: www.knockerballsocal.com
- Phone: 760-213-3319
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @knockerballsc
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/KnockerballSocal/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/knockerballsc
Getting in touch: SDVoyager is built on recommendations from the community; it’s how we uncover hidden gems, so if you know someone who deserves recognition please let us know here.