Today we’d like to introduce you to Dan Negroni.
Dan is the quintessential next-generation management and talent development expert solving today’s critical multi-generational workplace issues. Today, millennials represent 40% of the workforce and will grow to 75% by 2025. Millennials and Gen Z (“Digitial Natives”) will continue to change the way we run our business and sell our products and services.
The “winners,” thriving and successful organizations, will be those that effectively align with the values and deliver on the expectations of Digital Native customers and employees. Dan helps companies bridge the gap between managers and their millennial workforce and create winning “next gen” workplaces to increase employee relationship-based skills, engagement, productivity, and profits.
1. ENTREPRENEUR & CEO – After a successful 30+ year career as a successful CEO, Georgetown- educated attorney, senior sales and marketing executive, and entrepreneur, Dan founded, launchbox, a revolutionary company that has helped hundreds of organizations and over 12,000 Digital Natives to bridge the generational gap and unleash the creativity and potential of a connected, integrated culture. His relationship-based approach to leadership and sales has helped him personally grow companies by over a billion dollars cumulatively and has helped his clients’ businesses grow exponentially more.
2. AUTHOR – Dan is an Amazon best-selling author of Chasing Relevance: 6 Steps to Understand, Engage and Maximize Next Generation Leaders in the Workplace, which provides a powerful framework for helping organizations attract, train, engage and retain their next generation of leaders. Companies, leaders, parents and millennials alike have been impacted by the actionable tools, strategies, and insights on how to leverage strengths and build powerful relationships.
3. MILLENNIAL EXPERT – Dan is driven by an innate need to help people show up and perform at their best, especially our next generation of leaders. He does not just talk about generational problems; he provides a “real solution” to solve the disconnect.
Through extensive research and his experiential lab at launchbox, he has trained, coached and mentored over 12,000 Digital Natives and has a deep understanding of their attitudes, behaviors, values, and expectations. Dan is frequently interviewed by the press, media, and podcasts for his views on the next generation and the chasm between older generations and millennials in the workplace.
4. KEYNOTE SPEAKER – Dan was selected as Inc.’s Top 100 Leadership Speakers of 2018 and is a regular keynote presenter on millennials and Gen Z, bridging the gap, relationship-based leadership and sales, and the next generation workplace. Dan leverages his authentic, no-nonsense approach to deliver provocative, inspiring and practical keynotes and workshops. His presentations are hyper-customized to deliver the biggest impact for each and every client.
5. HEALTH AND FITNESS NUT – After surviving cancer at age 27, Dan became an avid health and fitness nut, running, biking, swimming, practicing yoga and doing anything else he can to stay connected to youth, vibrancy and most of all the “art of the possible.” He regularly participates in races, competitions, and experience-based exercise for charities including The Challenged Athletes Foundation, Spartan Races, Ragnar Relay, and Swim 24. He has also been fortunate enough to train with Navy Seals and Special Forces through his coaching with The Honor Foundation. Want to work out with him when he visits for your keynote? He’s in.
6. MASTER COACH & SALES TRAINER – Dan is the consummate “speed” and impact keynoter, coach, and consultant. He blends the speed and acuity of his raw, direct New York attitude with the helpful, empowering approach of a transplanted Californian.
Unlike other coaches, he gets you, the problem, and the solution instantaneously. He has your back, helps you get where you want to go, and teaches you how to coach yourself to sustain forward action. His relationship-based system helps people and companies win the job, promotion, team project, sale or business immediately.
Dan measures his success solely by the value and impact he delivers to individuals and companies. He is described as “totally awesome, great insight, actionable feedback, delivering value by the minute and just great to be around.”
Overall, has it been relatively smooth? If not, what were some of the struggles along the way?
Of course, it has not been a smooth road. I have had the pleasure to have an awesome and diverse career, Meeting great people along the way and principally here in San Diego.
Like every entrepreneur, there have been many highs and lows. From being fired to closing multi-million dollar deals, I have been fortunate enough to learn from every situation.
The best learning has come from being a husband, dad, and coach. It is all about how you frame what you’re going through in the moment as well as who you’re being when you’re going through it. My clients, peers, and friends will tell you that I work hard to make it about opportunity and providing value to others.
Our current business has a mission to make sure we can teach folks how to coach themselves to do the same. The biggest challenge is really wanting to help everyone, even when they are unwilling or unable to ask for or utilize the help.
Alright – so let’s talk business. Tell us about launchbox – what should we know?
launchbox was founded to help businesses unleash the creativity and potential of today’s millennial workforce. Representing almost 40 percent of our employees and 60 percent of the world’s population, this new millennial generation is challenging the way employees are engaged, and the way businesses are run.
Since 2013, we’ve tested and refined theories and frameworks to address the urgent, multi-generational disconnect in the workplace. Our work is best articulated in the best-selling book, Chasing Relevance, written by our founder, Dan Negroni, and our enterprise training program, launchbox365.
We have become the leading global advisors on maximizing multi-generational workforces and creating the workplace of the future, assisting enterprises in attracting, retaining, managing and motivating millennials. We assess, consult, train and coach organizations of every size and industry.
We use multiple modalities incorporating onsite training, virtual training, eLearning, and mobile apps to address the unique learning needs and preferences of the next generation. I am most proud of the lives we have been able to change, the value we have been able to provide and the business and personal results that have been achieved for all of our clients.
Any shoutouts? Who else deserves credit in this story – who has played a meaningful role?
Every early client deserves credit for trusting us to help them build themselves and their businesses.
We had some really early local believers int he process: Justin Nahama, Partner, Troutman Sanders, Thad Kahlow, CEO business online, Dr. Mitch Goldman, Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, Chris Pierce, Booz Allen, Matt Schwartz, DLA Piper and so many more individuals and businesses. They are the reason we prevailed.
We also have an amazing team of coaches and marketing and sales professionals. Ann Rockeman, Vicki King, Mitch Simon, and Stacey Sultar.
- Address: 11839 Sorrento Valley Road Suite 908 San Diego, CA 92121
- Website: www.launchbox365.com
- Phone: 858.314.9867
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: dan.negroni
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dannegronispeaker
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DanNegroni?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor