Today we’d like to introduce you to Mark Bauman.
Mark, please share your story with us. How did you get to where you are today?
If you haven’t had your images were stolen or identity, then you’re lucky. Cyber intrusions are up more than 1000% in the last 5 years. The ease of scripts online and technology to hack someone have increased. Facechex is very near and dear to our hearts. Why? Because our founder/owner had someone close to them be hacked and put up on the revenge site Isanyoneup. You may remember that site from the infamous Charlotte Laws case and if you don’t, please check out her book, Rebel in High Heels. It’s about a mother whose world was rocked when private images of her daughter were stolen off of her computer and posted online. It happened to us as well, my wife’s images were hacked and put up online, and that is part of the point of the Facechex project. By helping to eliminate fake profiles, we can help prevent and eliminate incidences like those that affected both us and Charlotte Laws. In the not so distant future, we can use that same technology to eliminate Child images from being posted online as well.
We’re always bombarded by how great it is to pursue your passion, etc – but we’ve spoken with enough people to know that it’s not always easy. Overall, would you say things have been easy for you?
It has been a struggle getting enough people to stay and pay attention to the cause. Everyone loves the concept and idea, but we are not getting the investment we expected. We did get some clients already on the professional side, but we have had our professional software for a long time and it works great. To make peoples lives better, we need them using the Facechex software to protect themselves.
We’d love to hear more about your business.
We provide a convenient and easy way to protect your online identity by combining web spidering DMCA software, image and facial recognition, and artificial intelligence. Main company is DMCAForce, copyright protection software for professionals, and then the spin-off from that for consumers is FaceChex, combining that software with image recognition and AI.
Image identity theft is an ever-increasing problem in today’s online social environment. We’ve found that over 30% of all the profiles on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and general dating sites are fake. There are over a quarter Billion fake accounts and people out there online today. The problem is: that’s just how many fake accounts exist on Facebook alone. There is another quarter to half a Billion fake accounts across dating sites, chat boards, and other social media sites. These fake profiles lead to not only other hackings, but false products, misleading information, and fake news. These also allow for more extreme long-term negative effects such as opening up social hacking or social engineering. Facechex mitigates and stops the spread of fake profiles once detected.
This is our kickstarter behind it: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/777703562/facechex-protect-your-images-and-identity-from-pir
What were you like growing up?
I was a troublemaker in a fun way. Best way to describe me is if you watched the move problem child, although a bit more easy going, go with the flow, whatever people wanted. It wasn’t until later that I realized that was just me being a sponge, soaking it up. I was a C student until everything started clicking, since then I’ve invented over 22 products which are live and functioning, and several multi-million dollar companies.
- $5 One month of scanning for your identity and images: – Up to 15 images protected – Image and name recognition scanning – Instant notification and DMCA takedown – Fast removal of content
- $50 4 Months of Facechex Scanning One Year of scanning for your identity and images: Friend supporter name recognition on site: – Up to 50 images protected – Image and name recognition scanning – Instant notification and DMCA takedown – Fast removal of content – Your name on our supporters page. (Optional) – Access to the system, 1 month before the public.
- $200 One Year of Facechex Scanning One Year of scanning for your identity and images: Advocate supporter name recognition on site: – Up to 50 images protected – Image and name recognition scanning – Instant notification and DMCA takedown – Fast removal of content – Your name on our supporters page. (Optional) – 1 month account for a friend ($5 Basic Package) – Access to the system, 1 month before the public. – FaceChex Tshirt – Invitation to our appreciation night.
- Address: 3590 5th Ave.
- Website: http://www.facechex.com
- Phone: 8583374014
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/facechex/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/facechex/
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/facechex/