Today we’d like to introduce you to Alyssa Gaspar.
Alyssa, can you briefly walk us through your story – how you started and how you got to where you are today.
I have always loved photography in high school and after a failed relationship I felt I hit rock bottom. I wanted to get out of it so I started to go out and take pictures. Eventually, I met people like my business partner Nai from LoveAlways productions who gave me my biggest break and made me her designated photographer for her magazine. Over time, as I kept booking shoots, I saw the improvement in my craft and I figured it’s time to take it up a notch.
Overall, has it been relatively smooth? If not, what were some of the struggles along the way?
Life always has obstacles. For me, dealing with difficult customers and maintaining exceptional customer service was one.
My advice for other young women is that keep going. Don’t let anyone stop you from what you love to do. Even if it doesn’t look good. Keep practicing and you’ll get better.
Alright – so let’s talk business. Tell us about aGasparPhotos – what should we know?
I’m a photographer/model/singer. I sing and take pictures and I model. I am known for my belief in “a picture is worth a thousand words” and I use that in my pictures. Let me tell your story in my pictures.
I am proud of how successful aGasparPhotos has been in the last couple months since it’s been up and running.
What sets me apart is probably that I try to make connections with my clients. Who knows they may know other people who can help you and I try to build bridges. I make them comfortable and assure they’re happy.
Which women have inspired you in your life?
Some women that have inspired me is probably my favorite Filipino singer Sarah Geronimo. As big of a star as she is, she is always finding ways to improve herself and do something for others. She always gives back to the community.
- Retention Fee: $30
- $50 covers hour and a half of shooting and 10 proofs
- $20/hr. After the first hour and a half. Includes 5 proofs.
- CDs and flash drives are $7
- Video editing: $35 if you provide the content
- If I’m shooting content $15/hr shooting
- $30 editing
- Modeling: $50 covers hour and a half.
- Any exceeding hour is $15/hr.
- Phone: 619-597-1466
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: Instagram.com/agaspar.photos
- Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/AGasparPhotos-408605632880929/?ref=content_filter
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/agasparphotos
Models: Madeline Borja, Jollifree Panal, Mae Nuestro, Nikki Johnson, Asia Coston