Today we’d like to introduce you to Melissa Tucci.
Hi Melissa, we’re thrilled to have a chance to learn your story today. So, before we get into specifics, maybe you can briefly walk us through how you got to where you are today?
I have been in real estate going on 20 years. I started out in yellow page advertising sales and changed to getting my real estate license and then broker’s license and purchased my own office. I pride myself on a strong work ethic, professionalism and communication skills. Fast forward, I am the Official Agent of the San Diego Padres and also in process of building a 29,000 sq. ft mixed-use building.
I sell on average 150 properties a year individually and remain consistent and passionate about what I do and truly want to make a difference in people’s lives. I’m on the American Dream TV show, a live podcast, am radio talk show and strong internet and social media presence. I am results-oriented and love helping my clients get top dollar for their home or buyers find their dream home. A portion of each of my commission/closings goes to the San Diego Foundation, a charity that helps with various needs around the county and city. Real estate is who I am and not a job, but a way of life for me.
Would you say it’s been a smooth road, and if not what are some of the biggest challenges you’ve faced along the way?
There will always be ups and downs and no’s and you have to pick yourself up and get on with your day and tomorrow will be here and be that much better.
Thanks – so what else should our readers know about your work and what you’re currently focused on?
I’m a real estate broker! I specialize in helping people buy and sell all over San Diego county in all price ranges. I am the most proud of my accomplishments of achieving #1 Ranked in the state of California and the USA, as well as the Official Agent of the San Diego Padres. I have been in the Wall Street Journal top 100 and really am humbled by the credentials over the years.
If you had to, what characteristic of yours would you give the most credit to?
Work ethic! I have always had a strong work ethic and really feel that is what has helped me achieve success, coupled with professionalism and strong communication skills.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.MelissaTucci.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialpadresrealtor/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MelissaGoldsteinTucci/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/melissagtucci
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHgfNWSO73iuKnHISxk-iRA/featured?view_as=subscriber
- Yelp: https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yelp.com%2Fbiz%2Fmelissa-goldstein-tucci-coldwell-banker-west-san-diego&data=04%7C01%7C%7Ceedba4c1ef894c84d91b08d8a0bcdbd2%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637436080289105346%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=wz97PWvUIAvgxwmmpniAQIdZFkZQaZG%2Fjz8%2FC3dB4cY%3D&reserved=0
- Other: https://www.zillow.com/profile/melissatucci